Glycosade must only be started after consulting with your healthcare professional.
Please note a few important points with regard to obtaining Glycosade:
- Starter Kits will only be shipped directly to the dietitian or doctor at the medical center in which the patient receives care. The healthcare professional will instruct the patient/family on how to administer Glycosade.
- After the Starter Kit has been trialed in clinic and prescribed by the healthcare professional, the patient/family can call Vitaflo directly to place an order with a credit card. Vitaflo will need a prescription from the medical center prior to processing the order. Ordering information is below.
- Vitaflo will not be supplying additional sample product after the Glycosade in the starter kit has been used. The starter kit is designed specifically to assist in establishing efficacy and dose prior to ordering.
- There is a Letter of Medical Necessity template on Vitaflo’s formula4success™ website (www.Vitaflo4Success.com) which the patient and/or clinician may use to submit to their insurance company along with a purchase receipt and physician order for reimbursement.
- Initially, Vitaflo USA will limit the amount of Glycosade sent to large home care companies or other suppliers to ensure continuity of supply to patients with GSD.
- If your medical center needs to keep a box of Glycosade in the formula room it can be purchased directly from Vitaflo.
- Prescriptions can be faxed to 631-693-2002
- Orders can be placed by calling 1-888-848-2356, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST
- There is no charge for UPS Ground shipping within the continental United States
Your starter kit contains:
- 12 packets of Glycosade
- A shaker cup to shake your drink.
- A scoop to measure your dose of Glycosade
- A clip to keep any unused powder fresh.
- Once opened, any unused powder should be kept in an airtight container or sealed with a clip and used within 24 hours.